Mission Statement: The mission of Pathways alternative school is to provide an opportunity for academic, social and personal success for the students of Hawkins County.
To provide students with educational experiences.
To teach students to become responsible for their own actions.
To help students learn to respect and get along with others.
To build self-esteem and self-discipline.
No bus transportation to and from the alternative school.
Parents must provide transportation
Dress Code – Males and Females:
- Slacks must be khaki (preferably tan or dark blue in color) NO cargo pants
- Slacks must be worn at the waist at all times
- Slacks with holes are not permitted
- Belts are required and cannot be the cause of slacks sagging
- Skirts of any kind are NOT allowed
- All shirts must be polo/golf type and free of any type of screening
- Long sleeved shirts may be worn under the polo/golf shirt in winter
- White and see-thru shirts are NOT allowed
- Sandals, flip flops , and shoes that expose the foot are NOT allowed
- Clothing that can conceal items –NOT permitted
- Purses, hats, and backpacks are NOT permitted
- Hair style must not disrupt the educational process/no unusual coloring allowed
- Students will maintain a clean, neat appearance at all times
- Standard jackets can be worn to/from school. Biker/over-sized/trench coats not allowed
- Jackets in the classroom is strictly at the discretion of the classroom teacher
- Facial piercing is limited to ears and must not be larger than a standard earring
- Tongue piercing is NOT allowed
- Students who do not meet the dress code will be sent home.
For more information visit www.hck12.net or consult your Student Handbook.